Call Us On (02) 9498 8811
Major alterations were carried out on a 1920’s federation residence which formed part of the St Chads Church Estate. The project involved the re-planning of the ground and first floors to maximise the accommodation within the existing building envelope. The house was restored to its original condition whilst a new kitchen, living, dining room and two bedrooms above were incorporated into the existing fabric.
A new double garage with access from the rear lane was also designed in sympathy to the original building.
Phone us today on (02) 9498 8811 or leave an enquiry below